Thank you to our main conference sponsors, Paul Geddes Wealth Management.
Paul Geddes: Maximising your investment and retirement funds
Bank and Building Society interest rates for savings and investments continue to be the lowest they’ve ever been; so the need to make your money and investments work even harder is at the top of many people’s agendas.
Paul Geddes Wealth Management Ltd offers a distinctive, personal and successful wealth management proposition that may well be the ‘breath of fresh air’ that you’ve been looking for.
Please pop over to see Paul Geddes and colleagues for an informal chat in the Rotary Marketplace.
- Reassurance of investing with an award winning FTSE 100 company, St. James’s Place, who is one of the UK’s leading Wealth Management organisations managing funds of £83 billion
- Paul Geddes Wealth Management Ltd is a Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management so you can trust they have the desired experience, skills and qualifications.
- 28 years’ experience in financial services and a solid history of delivering a wide range of tailored solutions
- Personal face-to-face wealth management advice that is designed to suit your individual long-term requirements, goals and aspirations
We offer a comprehensive range of solutions to meet your financial goals, including:
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Trust & Estate Planning*
- Pensions & Pension Annuities
- Financial Protection Against Risk
- Managing Cash & Borrowings
You’ll find us in the Internet at: www.paulgeddeswm.co.uk
Paul Geddes Wealth Management Ltd.,
3 Harcourt way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester. LE 19 1WP
T: 0116 289 8562 | M: 07824 694 830
- An investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and the value may therefore fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
- An investment in equities does not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
*Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Partner Practice represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website The ‘St. James’s Place Partnership’ and the title ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.
Thank you to our golf sponsor, Russell Scanlan
This is who we are…
Insurance Broking and Risk Managing. It’s what we have specialised in for over 130 years. That’s why we know what makes businesses and individuals tick. It’s all about understanding different needs, building relationships and delivering added value. Integrity, professionalism and trusted advice have never been more vital than in today’s high-pressured environment.
Refreshingly, we remain a people business.
At the same time, we always look to innovate by harnessing technology and best practice. The result is that we consistently deliver results. For our clients and for us too. 2012 marked our 130th year of trading, a heritage which we are extremely proud of.
We are members of UNA, the leading alliance of independent insurance brokers which assists us in enhancing our offering to you. And being fiercely independent, we know that none of this will change.These values are at the heart of everything we do. Find out more information about us or view our corporate brochure
This is what we do…
OK, we know that insurance is never going to be the most exciting of subjects. But what can never be denied is how vital it is to have the right business or personal insurance and risk management plan in place. Without it, you risk undermining all your endeavour. Yet when everything’s in place, you enjoy total peace of mind and can focus on doing what you do best.
Herein lies the rub. Arranging and administering an insurance program is often complex and time-consuming, so how can you make it happen?
Simple. You leave it to us. Because this is what we do. All of which leaves you free to get on with making your business run like a well-oiled machine or living your life without worry.
Makes sense, doesn’t it?